Saturday, November 5, 2011

Full Album Stream: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' Self-Titled Debut

Stream the full album before its November 8th release

Noel Gallagher's new project Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be releasing its self-titled debut on November 8th. Gallagher enlisted several longtime friends to round out the High Flying Birds, and he found the process to be more creatively fulfilling than the production of past Oasis records. "I was sick to death of writing out lyrics for other people. It was a very serene, peaceful process of recording," he explained to Rolling Stone earlier this summer.
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds is a personal record for Gallagher. "I just write these songs because they're real to me and they're coming from a place of truth. And that's it. I don't give a shit about behind different. I want to be the same. And that in itself makes me different," he previously told Rolling Stone.
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds will be released on November 8th, but you can stream the full album for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment